A while back I posted a song stream for "Sore Spores" and now you can download it, as well as their latest, "Groggy," off of their upcoming self-titled debut record due out June 21st on Partisan Records. See below for links.
Track listing:
1. We Saw
2. Sore Spores
3. Tomb Bloom
4. Nap Champ
5. Dead Outside
6. Loading Phase
7. Ginger
8. Downing
9. Shimmy
10. Groggy
11. Dust Beam
12. The Shed
After nearly tiring out "Sore Spores" from listening to it over and over, I was thrilled when I got an email about the release of "Groggy." While not as eclectic in it's sound, "Groggy" is much more haunting and eerie. I LOVE that BOBBY can create such uniquely different songs while still sounding like they belong on the same album.
Look for my album review as SOON as I get my hands on this highly anticipated release. Until then, check them out here.
