Thursday, September 13, 2012

JBM at Johnny Brenda's tomorrow night


Man, what a great week for music. Earlier this week I got to see my favorite musician since I was in 9th grade, Sondre Lerche - review/photos coming soon, and now I get to see JBM in the same week! I first saw the Brooklyn-based singer/songwriter when he was on tour with Sondre, who always picks excellent openers. I've seen him several times since, and he never falls short of an amazing and beautiful performance. I'm so excited to see him again tomorrow night at Johnny Brenda's, and you should be too! His sophomore album came out earlier this year, Stray Ashes, and you can buy it here. He's opening for Alt-J, who I honestly know nothing about. I think I'll keep it that way until they (assuming it's a they) take the stage.



Check out a video JBM did with my friends from Out Of Town Films last time he played JB's.