Indie rock trio A Little Affair hail all the way from Woodstown, NJ. (What are you guys doing all the way down there?) Anyway, I was made aware of a free download of their EP, Darling (streaming below).
According to band member, Ben, the band has graced several stages (The Note, The Troc, World Cafe Live, The Fire) with some pretty some notable names (Terrible Things, Good Old War), and have also played a session for Radio 104.5's Live @ 5 program. So why am I just hearing about A Little Affair now? Better late than never, I guess...
Darling, which is unfortunately only three songs, sounds like they were once a punk band that decided to chill out. Listening to the EP makes me awfully curious to see them live, in hopes that they turn the rock dial up a tad bit. Regardless, I dig it. See for yourself below, and don't forget to download it if you like what you hear!
Darling [EP] by A Little Affair
