Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Limousines - "Internet Killed the Video Star" MP3, Video

Check out this west coast (San Francisco Bay Area, to be more specific) duo for some straight-forward electro pop tunes. Not a frequent club goer myself, I can't help but picture their song "Internet Killed the Video Star" (free download below) being remixed to make a perfect dance beat (again, not that I'm a dancer). "Well I'm a horrible dancer, I ain't gonna lie / but I'll be damned if that means that I ain't gonna try"

Members: Eric Victorino and Giovanni Giusti Site | Like | Follow | Buy




You can also check out their official music video, complete with creepy zombies, for the same song. Enjoy!!


Tour dates:

Friday August 12, 2011 - San Francisco, CA @ Golden Gate Park Outside Lands Festival w/ Phish, Muse, The Arcade Fire, The Black Keys, and more (TICKETS)

Sunday August 14, 2011 - East Hampton, NY @ Runway 4
Saturday august 20, 2011 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Roxy Theatre Sunset Strip Music Festival