Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wendy - Video

Wendy, a five piece rock band from Philadelphia, has released a brand new video for your visual enjoyment. I know rock is a lame genre to slap on a band, and I could throw in a few others to give you a better idea of their sound, but why would I do that when you can just click play below and see/hear for yourself?

The video for "Kansas City" can be summed up in a few words: Kung Fu Necktie, friends, and fun. This creative video is a perfect fit for a good song. It's catchy, energetic, and will definitely force you to turn up the volume. Basically, I want to see/hear/know more about Wendy. They play Musikfest on August 8th. Keep your eyes peeled for Philly dates! Mine certainly are.



Members: JASON TERMINI / JOE GIUFFRIDA / LAURA BICKHART / ALEX SMITH / PATRICK 
GIUFFRIDA