"Can't stop, won't stop moving. It's like I got this music in my mind saying, 'It's gonna be alright.'"
Monday, November 5, 2012
Foals - "Inhaler" Video
I just want to watch this over and over again. The song, the video... Just so good. Mesmerizing. I can't even form complete and proper sentences to describe this. I saw Foals a year and a half ago at the TLA, and I don't think I really got it then. I mean, they were good, and certainly had the screaming and devoted fans a headliner usually has, but I just didn't get it.
So eighteen months later I'm revisiting their music and anxiously awaiting their upcoming third album, Holy Fire, due out in February 2013. Needless to say, if the rest of this album is anything like this song, it's gonna be good.
Plus, Pitchfork liked it enough to post, so you know...
Thanks to Tiny Little Rockets for bringing this to my attention.
Enjoy : )
Labels:
WTCH/LSTN/DWNLD